Link Square Mall, 3rd Floor, Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-9022912367

Variety The Spice Of Life!
Dec 24, 2014 06:46 PM 3968 Views

Everyone for the last one year used to talk about Global Fusion. it was my first time there and believe me . took my  family there with a couple of relatives and friends.

We were celebrating my Dad's 80th Birthday and just few days before  my parents celebrated their 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary.

I must say good place, nice ambiance but very crowded especially during Diwali and and being Danteras.

It was too crowded and noisy. big queues at the buffet counter and at the dessert counter and a big beeline to the toilets.

But overall I enjoyed the appetizers were just great no doubt about that. The steamed wantons were great as well, the veggie stir-fry was classy and the prawn tempura's were delightful to eat.

One must book early to avoid standing in the foyer waiting to sit at a table.

Didn't  know that China Gate was part of Global Fusion.

I expected to see plates with the logo of Global Fusion only to realise it was China Gate stamped. It was quite a surprise!

Cheers,