Link Square Mall, 3rd Floor, Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-9022912367

Mumbai India
Great name doesn't matter, same for Global fusion.
Jan 20, 2016 06:27 PM 2600 Views (via Android App)

Being a foodie I always like to discover fantastic and good eatery places around.

Being a frequent commuter and visiter to bandra I once tried global fusion. And the experience I am going to share will totally change the perception of your and will help you from troublesome experience.

I came to know about this restaurant via a friend who stays in bandra, so once on my friends birthday we decided to have a feast over there.

So after getting over there we decided to order some thai as well as chinese food, in thai we ordered thai pot rice and fried rice with the choise of oyster sauce.

After trying both dishes I totally gave eating chinese as well as thai dishes. The thai pot rice tasteless and it was costly too and the fried rice was little soggy and appears to be dull.

So we thought of ordering barbeque chicken and cheese chicken nuggets and for the another time we were dissapointed because the barbeque chicken was over-cooked and nuggets very average.

Staff was okay, but the overall experience was unsatisfactory and ruined my friends birthday party.

Speaking about the service which is slow too, infra was great but food was tasteless.

Global Fusion - Bandra - Mumbai