Link Square Mall, 3rd Floor, Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-9022912367

Happy Fusion
Nov 25, 2015 08:53 PM 3191 Views (via iOS App)
(Updated Nov 25, 2015 08:53 PM)

Global fusion is just amazing place to have food. People who really like to eat or foodie should really have food in this wonderful place.

With variety of different cusine whether continental, or seafood or thai is really awesome.I had visited with my friend at the Andheri branch the food was delicious filled with refreshing aroma and a really good service .

Besides that the ambienceof this place is really beautiful.So when I went to Global fusion in Bandra I expected something different but when I stepped there it was the same really amazing. The customer service too was indeed to the mark .No one could complain the steward were well mannered with lot of kindness and cheerful attitude.The food too was presented with graciousness.We had really a wonderful time and also recommend that once in lifetime you should visit this place.

Global Fusion - Bandra - Mumbai