Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Office No 7 & 8 Fourth Floor, Tridant Building Beside Bank Of , Bavdhan Pune 411021, MH

+91-020-65208408

Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), India India
A promise well kept.
Feb 26, 2016 10:48 PM 9922 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Truly, I thought as initially, it was a gamble for me when I became the member of the Global Connect Holidays, Pune, for the five year membership with a hefty amount paid at that point. But over a period Global team has proved that my doubts & fear was baseless. They really kept all the promises offered at the time of engaging me as a member.

My first holiday, which was complimentary & not as a member of the firm, enjoyed at La Maison Fontanhas, Panjim, a warm & good experience. GCM, also offered the New year celebration party occasion, at a very nice four star resort near by, to my family.

We are also the member of the reputed Health club, nearby through GCM, at no extra cost.

All the sundry payments assured as per the plan, were promptly reimbursed. Happy to state that I am planning my first holiday break of the this year, now for summer.

I sincerely recommend GCM, as a trustworthy team for carefree Holidays perpetually.

Thanks! to all the co-operative team members @Vashi & Pune.

Write a Review on Global Connect - Pune