Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Office No 7 & 8 Fourth Floor, Tridant Building Beside Bank Of , Bavdhan Pune 411021, MH

+91-020-65208408

Worst trip organiser
Apr 03, 2016 06:04 PM 7815 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I took the membership after their call and 1 hour long presentation. the presentation was was good but after that what I am facing is worst. they are no even taking my calls.

emails . forget about it.

After I took the membership they changed everything. right from the way of talking to what they have promised. they are cheating customer, . their own customer.

They are not even thniking that next time they have to generate the income from us only. It was my big mismatke to take the memembership. All the person are not responding . from the receptionist to the salesman.

And after seeing all this comments here I know they will come to us when they will start loosing the business. I will share all this to fb and other networking sites also. so that they will suffer the same what we are suffering after taking the membership.

Write a Review on Global Connect - Pune