Handy:

Glen

Glen Cheating, Fraud, Housewifes Say No to Glen
Feb 17, 2018 10:40 PM 3218 Views

Handy:

Glen has been Cheating public in the name of Lifetime warranty for Chimney. I have been using a Glen Chimney and I was told it was under lifetime warranty. However, when the motor got out of order, we have approached Glen India several times in the past since September 2017, since more than 6 months, Glen is not able to provide a motor for the Chimney. They have given numbers of authorized service center Kitchen Care, Navi Mumbai, however even they do not know as to which motor will work on our Glen Chimney. Glen has not addressed this problem for 6+ months and I am currently impacted due to non availability of information & spares for 6+ months.

It is clear that Glen India is focused on Sales only under false statements like lifetime warranty. Forget about the costs, at least provide spares and make the chimney operations taking some charges that is also acceptable. It is like selling a faulty product, and not providing maintenance and support.

Please do not fall for Glen. I bought my Chimney through Vijay Sales in Thane, and regret the decision of buying a Glen Product.

Clear case of Cheating public. Housewife's Please Be aware of these cheats. In case you have any queries, I am reachable at 8698576655.

Glen 60 cm 1000 m3 hr GL 6076 Chimney