Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

New Delhi India
UNFAITHFUL PLAINS AND ARROGANT STAFF - " GIZMOHELP
May 12, 2017 11:57 PM 10838 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 13, 2017 12:01 AM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Last Year I Had Decided To Purchase New Device I Went To SAMSUNG Authorized Showroom There I Had Explore The Various Devices And Chooses Samsung Galaxy J7 During The Time Of Biling The Salesman Of Showroom And GIZMOHELP Insurance Agent Has Recommended Me To Purchase An Insurance Of GIZMOHELP For My New Phone Though I Didn'T Trust Any Insurance Company As I Had Heard Many Negative Things About The Companies And Their Process From My Friends And Thats Why It Was In My Mind That Insurance Is Waste Of Time And Money But The Agent Of GIZMOHELP And Showroom Staff Has Kept On Suggesting Me To Purchase The Insurance And Pressurize Me a Lot I Decided To Give It a Try So I Believed On Them And Purchasen GIZMOHELP INSURANCE At a Price Of 3299 From The AgenT.

~ After I Had Started Using The Device It Works Perfectly Fine I Got Manufactured Warranty Of 1 YEAR With Phone And Also My GIZMOHELP Insurance Is Of 1 Year As Soon As One Year Of Insurance Has Just Passed Away I Receive An Call From GIZMOHELP Customer Service Center For Renewal Of GIZMOHELP INSURANCE I Had Renewed Its Insurance And Made An Online Payment Next Day I Got The Papers Of Insurance But After That Suddenly Display Of My SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 Starts Flickering.

~ For Almost 2 Days It Works With Like That And Next Day It Goes Completely Black And I Won't Be Able To Use It Anymore During That Time Period I Had Tried To Contact To Samsung Service Center To Get An Resolution For This And They Had Told Me That My Device 1 Year Of Manufactured Warranty Is Overed Now And I Have To Pay Between RS 6000 To 6500 For Replacing The Complete Display As Its Got Faulty They Recommend Me That If You Had Taken Any Insurance You Can Contact With Them As It Will Help You In This Matter.

~ After Returning Back I Immediately Called To The GIZMOHELP Customer Service They Had Told Us That You Have To Reached At Our Office With Insurance Papers, ID PROOF And Passport Size Photo And Report For The Damage First I Reached At There Office It Is Really Far I Had Filled An Report For The Damage Shown Them The Device, Bill, Insurance Papers And Id Proof After Completing All The Things The Agent Told Me That You Can Make It Repair From Samsung Authorized Service Center They Will Give You The Bill Of Replacement Of Display And After You Get It You Can Bring That To Our Office Submit It To Us And Apply For The Claim By Filling Form After That The Company Will Examine All The Aspects And Let You That When You Will Receive The Amount Of Replacing In Your Bank Account.

~ I Had Followed The Instructions Which Agent Has Given To Me Step By Step I Reached To Service Center Submitted My Device For Replacement Of Display Of Phone -They Had Given 7 Days Of Time And Kept The Device With Themself And Given Me Slip I Had Started Waiting For It After Seven Days I Went To Service Center Check The Device They Had Replaced The Display And It Is Working Absolutely Fine I Had Paid The Amount Of RS 5950 For The Display They Had Given Me The Service Center Repairing Bill And From There I Straightly Went To GIZMOHELP INSURANCE Office And Submitted The Bill The Agent Told Me That We Will Not Find That Bill As Valid As You Have To Give Parts Repairing Statement Which Service Center Gives To The Customers Unless You Will Not Submit It We Will Not Begin With Claim Process.

~ Next Day I Went Again Service Center Of SAMSUNG To Take The Parts Replacement Statement But They Refused To Give Me Such And Said That We Had Given You Bill And We Can'T Give You Anything Beyond That After An Long Heated Argument Finally The Manager Of Samsung Service Center Understand My Problem And He Had Given Me The Statement Again I Went At GIZMOHELP INSURANCE OFFICE And Submitted That Replacement Report They Had Checked It And After Waiting More Than 1 Hour In Their Office Finally They Had Given Me The Claim Settlement Form For Filling Up I Had Filled It Up And Submitted It Along With All Proofs The Agent Told Me That Now We Will Examine The Aspects And Within 20 To 25 Days You Will Get 70% Percent Of Replacement Part Cost In Your Stated Bank Account.

~ After That I Started Waiting 25 Days To Get Completed But The Time Period Passes Through But I Had Not Received Any Payment I Again Call The Agent To Take Enquiry But They Didn'T Respond My Call After That I Called The Customer Care There The Executive Kept Me On Hold And After That Dropped My Call Then I Decided To Go Their Office And I Went Their With My Cousin The Staff Has Told Me That Agents Are Busy You Have To Wait For Waiting AlmosT 1 Hour 20 Minutes The Executive Has Camed And Checked The Insurance Claim Status And Told Me That It Is In Process It Take More Time Soon We Will Inform You For The Same.

But Neither Any Call Or Money Has Camed And After Getting Fed Up I Continously Made Calls To Them And Reached Their Office Personally They Show Their Real Faces They Told Me To Leave The Office As My Claim Has Been Rejected I Will Never Recommend Anyone To Purchase GIZMOHELP Insurance As They Make People Fool Through Their Plans Firstly They Tried To Convince You By Saying That We Will Protect Your Device And Foce You To Purchase Their Insurance And After You Spend Your Money On Believing Them When You Really Need Their Help They Will Step Back How Cleverly They Put All Blame On Samsung By Saying That Its An Inbuilt Defect And We Will Not Make Any Claim For That And Shows Arrogant Behaviour To Me There Plans And Insurance Are Fake And Focusses Only In Grabbing Money.

GizmoHelp