Readability:

Love tends to infinity
Sep 22, 2019 12:36 PM 4057 Views

Readability:

Story:

THIS BOOK, THIS IS NOT A BOOK THIS IS COLLECTIONS OF EMOTIONS, THE DESCRIPTION OF LOVE IS SO FANTASTIC AND OVERVELMING .I GOT THIS BOOK FROM MY FATHER ON HIS BIRTHDAY HE SAID TRY THIS ONCE, HE AGAIN TRY IT FOR SURE.I DID'NT GET HIM ON THAT DAY, AFTER EXACTLY ONE YEAR ON MY FATHERS BIRTHDAY HE ASKED ME HOW THE BOOK WAS, I SAID I DID'NT TOUCH IT, HE SAID ME AGAIN READ IT ONCE WITH A SMILE, I STILL DID'NT GET WHAT MY FATHERS INTENSION WAS, THEN ON THE VERY NEXT DAY I STARTED READING THE BOOK.WHEN I READ THE FIRST POEM I DIDNT UNDERSTAND ANY THING, I READ IT TWICE, THRICE SLOWLY SLOWLY I CAN OBSERVE THE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS OF THE AUTHOR, HE EXPRESSED THE TERM LOVE IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS, THE MAIN CONCEPT OF THE AUTHOR WAS, HE LOVE GOD, HE SEES GOD IN HIS LOVER, HE LOVE HIS CHILDREN, HE LOVE EVERY ONE, HE WAS CONNECTED TO THE GOD SPIRITUALLY .EVERY POEM IN THIS BOOK TOUCHED MY HEART, IT SEEMED AS IF THE AUTHOR WROTE THIS BOOK FOR ME.FOR EVERY LINE I READ THIS WAY OF EXPRESSION MADE MY HEART FILL WITH HAPPINESS, SINCE THEN THE BOOK BECAME A PARTNER OF MY LIFE.SOMETIMES MY EYES ROLLED OUT OF TEARS.HE ALSO DESCRIBES THE LOVE OF MOTHER AND FATHER SUCH BEAUTIFULLY.IN THIS BOOK THE AUTHOR PLAYS MANY ROLES LIKE AS KING, AS A STUDENT, AS A PARENT, AND ALSO A BEGGAR.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LINES WHICH AFFECTED MY HEART DEEPLY WERE:

SHE WHO EVER HAD REMAINED IN THE DEPTH OF MY BEING.

LATTER I UNDERSTOOD WHY MY FATHER GAVE THIS BOOK ON HIS BIRTHDAY WHICH RESEMBLES THE SYMBOL OF LOVE.

Gitanjali - Rabindranath Tagore