Design & Looks:

Pulamanthole, India India
NOW ITS BEEN 7 DAYS NO RESPONSE YET NOR I KNOW WH
Jun 19, 2019 03:52 PM 8623 Views

Design & Looks:

I had received an email and text message regarding my order had purchased online saying that its ready to collect at the store last Thursday( I will be adding a screenshot about it).

When I was the store yesterday at night(ABU DHABI MALL), the staffs dont recognize the details or pickup code and acting like it was not a real order or were not even ready to assist . so I want to know what poor and shitty customer service is this? how or whos gonna help with the issue? I had to drive 40mins to get to abu dhabi mall and all they say is that they dont know.

well I am gonna raise a complaint here and also share my experience on social network with the world and friends around so they should also not go through the issue and poor service. I had a trust on this brand and now its not worth it.

I want a solution asap for this and I want someone to contact and get me my stuffs to it .

NOW ITS BEEN 7 DAYS NO RESPONSE YET NOR I KNOW WHERE I ORDER IS? MONEY SCAM BY GIORDANO?

Giordano