Network:

Pathetic/No after sales support
Apr 19, 2016 05:19 PM 2035 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I bought Gionee Elife S 5.5 a year back. Since starting there were problems of phone getting stuck. Every time I used to call customer care they just used to ask me to reboot and be happy. Their after sales support is so pathetic, Keep calling their numbers, once in a blue moon someone will pick up and will not even entertain you properly. Immediately after a year, my phone went off all of sudden, when I took it to their only worst service center(Perfect Point in Noida) I was told by them that they cannot open the phone and they asked me  will I be ready to pay if there is a problem with motherboard and told me the cost of it will be 80% of the mobile cost. They said they will take around 3-4 days to send it main branch of gionee and after inspection will let me know the exact problem, I was okay.

To all my surprise service center girl called me same day in 2 hours of time and said ma'am there is problem with motherboard, and gave me the cost estimate, on asking how come they got the root cause so fast, she didn't have any answer. Things were  very clear to me that they are cheating. cost proposed by them was very high and on asking for warranty of repair they said just 1 month of warranty will be provided. I mean how can you even expect us to pay so high for just 1 month of warranty.

So to complain about them I wrote an email to GIONEE customer support, Sarfarz from gionee called me to understand the issue, he tried to show me that he is gonna sort things, but he also supported service center and was trying to save them because he realized that they(perfect point) lied to me, on writing back to back emails gionee stopped responding, cos they knew were wrong, I posted on their twitter handle, but no support from their as well.Rather to all my surprise person, person from gionee responded on twitter and asked me my direct contact number on twitter DM to speak to me  and started messaging me on whatsspp in late nights.  See this is the level of customer service from GIONEE. After getting exhausted, I bought new phone and left gionee as it is.

Would suggest people to do not buy phones from gionee because there is none to help if any after sales support is needed.Hope it helps future buyers

Gionee Elife S5.5