Network:

Charges and Billing:

Gionee

Surat India
Too much costly and useless
Aug 04, 2018 05:45 PM 337 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

One would easily get attracted by the sleek design and the slimmest phone of the world but that's the only thing this phone has.

Apart from that it is a waste. I took it in 19000₹ and still regretting it. It has around 2GB Ram and 16 GB Internal storage which is very low nowadays because of our increased usage. Also, it has only one sim slot without the facility to insert an external SD card. Thus, it is just too costly with the features it has to offer.

Besides, it started to encounter problems after just 2-3 months of its usage. It had battery drain issues and overheating issues in adversed weather conditions. Also, the performance was abysmal. You just can't expect much in 2 GB RAM.

I lived in a hostel then and my college was too far from a city area. I kept the phone to update and suddenly out of nowhere, it kept restarting on its own. So, I had to travel long twice when this occured and had to wait for a day or two both times for the issue to resolve.

So, I recommend anybody who wants to buy a gionee be warned about its average performance and costly price.

Gionee Elife S5.5