Effectiveness:

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India
Gillette Venus Razor
Feb 10, 2016 06:15 PM 4744 Views

Effectiveness:

A girl always knows the pain from Waxing and the chemical odours of the hair removal creams. Also we are very well aware of the regular razor on the skin that might result in cuts on the areas, we really don’t want cuts.

To the rescue is this amazingly pretty creature called Gillette’s Venus Razor for Ladies. It is cute and effective. It was recommended by my best friend who was all praises for the Venus Razor and I decided to give it a shot. I was honestly not planning to shave or get my hair removed as it is pretty cold, but I had to try it and then write an honest review on it, so here I am with the review ready.

I bought this product because the advertisement was pretty cool and because my best friend recommended the product.

I usually used to use the Gillette’s Satin Care Razor, however, after using Venus, I realise how harsh Satin Care was.

Getting your hair removed and having a soft skin with no pain, it sounds like a myth. Waxing usually gave smooth skin after the hair removed, but the pain of waxing is unbearable. However, here is Venus Razor, it gives you a smooth skin, with no pain and complete hairless area.

Venus Razor is available easily at any online store or any medical store. You can also buy the changeable cartridges from Gillette’s Venus which is also easily available.

It is a blue translucent body with rubber grip. It has 3 blades and a super flexible but strong head. It looks very pretty and the blade has a different pattern than the normal razor. It also has blue aloevera strip on the cartridge, which gives the smoothing effect.

Pros:

Skin feels like being waxed and not shaved

Very well efficient

Refill Cartridges available

Re-shaving on that area not required after one use. It takes off the hair in one go.

Supremely safe from cuts and bruises

Easily available

Affordable

Cons:

I tried it on soaped skin, and maybe that’s why I had a very rough skin, but on a few areas, I did use it dry and it left that area completely soft.

Would I use this again?

Of course yes! I am going to use this until I get a better product. For now, this is simply the best.

Gillette Venus Razor