Effectiveness:

Nature Sao Tome and Principe
~~~Change after long time~~~
Oct 21, 2011 08:38 PM 10165 Views

Effectiveness:

What is the worst fear of me? Change!!

That is right. Change is one thing I am not comfortable. True, without change I cannot move forward but that means giving way for a new product or situation to my 'routines'. It is not easy to create a routine and it is not easy to realise that we are in the 'routine' forget about changing it.

I was a regular user of Gillette blades for long for its safe and longer use. When TV advertisements start showing hundreds of woman started running after a stud get attracted by the 'affect' of the shaver and gel before the shower, I am not denying that I was tempted to buy few pieces of it. I even thought of stealing one piece of it from neighbour to test the 'affect'. In an afterthought of what if the neighbour's wife run after me to create some family chaos and dropped the idea. Even though it is fascinating to assume that 100 odd womans (not old) run after me in dreams, in real life that must be hell of an experience. So, I delayed my decision for change. Also like all fancy items and electronic items, the prices were on the higher side in the beginning. I waited and the wait paid of!

Some 2 years back or so (you have to remember that it was after being present in the market), I found a bulk offer from Gillette where 36 pieces of disposable Gillette sensor excel blade as promotion pack, I didn't waste a minute to grab it. I am in love with promotional items but I do not hold any responsibility if you assume that is because of my 'gently' attraction to the promotional ladies who promote it.

The first shave was like a first night, always full of expectations. Thankfully, the first shave was comfortable and didn't have to turn back thereafter. Once fell to a woman, you are a salve to her and once fell to gillette you are a gone case.

The best plus for the product is that it is comfortable in using. It roots down even the strongest of the hairy trees with ease. After the shave hair don't get struck in between the blades. That makes the product reusable without much pain. The cut ratio is much less, despite my little careless shaving practice. As per wiki, 'Gillette claimed that the blades receded into the cartridge head, when they make contact with skin, helping to prevent cuts and allowing for a closer shave.' The product is value for money as well where we can use it for a 7 or 8 shaves minimum and some good pieces can be used for 12 or even 15. Ok, if you stretch it more, it may be painful but for gentle use, Gillette Sensor blades are safe.

So, do I change my reservation on change? Not really. Now I don't want to change from the twin blade sensor and recommended the product to many. But then, Gillette had other plans for me...more on that for later.

So, let me tell you the long story short. The Gillette Sensor excel twin blades are excellent. Go with it in confidence!

Write a Review on Gillette Sensor Excel