Effectiveness:

For a smoother shave!
Sep 03, 2001 03:35 PM 10106 Views

Effectiveness:

I got this product on redeeming my Points at Citibank. Previously, I used to shave with Twin Blade shaving system of Super Max. The problem with this product was that the hair that was shaved would get stuck up between the twin blades & this would make shaving difficult. Also, one or two cuts would be common. But the experience with Sensor Excel is amazing.

Introduced in 1993, the SensorExcel twin blade cartridge incorporates a revolutionary skin guard composed of five soft, flexible microfins that deliver — at the time — unprecedented shaving closeness and comfort. It debuted in Western Europe, with a U.S. launch in 1994.

Priced at Rs. 210/- in India, it is an excellent upgrade for those who are using cheaper shaving systems. The best thing is that I have not suffered a single cut in my chin area & the shave leaves my skin smooth & attractive for the fairer sex!

Gillette Sensor Excel