Effectiveness:

Gillette Push Clean
Mar 10, 2004 03:11 PM 7381 Views
(Updated Mar 10, 2004 03:11 PM)

Effectiveness:

Well it was one fine morning when inspired and impressed by all the media efforts that Gillette had put in for its new product, that I decided to buy one. But this impression sure was very short lived as the product din stand up to its expectations.

One fine evening when I had 5 days old shave on my face decided to use it. But to my utter dissapointment when I started using it found that hair instead of stucking between blades was getting stuck beneath the second blade and the base of the razor which with all my efforts couldnt get out.

When tried to shave with that got many cuts ,so had to finally resort to my old razor. The worst part for the company is that the only sole diferetial advantage that it is trying to play on doesn't work i.e. Push Clean.

I wonder whether Gillette ever tries to conduct trial runs on its products before it tries to launch its products. Beats me if they do, how could they miss such a big issue.

Write a Review on Gillette Sensor Excel