For Business

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Sitapur India
Genuine place for selling mobiles
Mar 03, 2018 04:46 PM 3122 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I share my experience with getinstacash.in or instacash.in. When I selling my Samsung Galaxy j2 then I found that the website concept and design is totally compatible with my product and also the tariff is very high that there may be some people which they want to buy this phone. Firstly I cannot believe this thing I only file a post on site and set back and relax. afterwards 4 day I found a mail form site they notify me that one buyer is available. I quickly deal or finalise the deal and also buyer paid money to website they charge 5% as a interest and above 95% is credited to my account.

This is a great thing for me because I never do this thing in my life.

There is only 1 problem that website sometimes not open easily so company must improve this.

So my experience with my personal opinion that must use this site because it is genuine and easy to use.

Getinstacash.in