Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Kari
Nov 26, 2015 10:13 PM 8541 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Last week, I wanted to book a Tata indigo for going to Meerut for attending a work related dealer event. Usually our company’s travel desk gets the car and driver booked from a designated agency and informs me in advance.

However, I was out of luck when I got to know the same driver had been allotted to 2 different people by mistake. I decided to quickly look online for any cheaper options.

GetMeCab’s name came up in Google search, and I decided to try. I got a Chevrolet Sail as a FREE upgrade, after booking for an Indigo. We were stuck in a traffic jam due to Delhi’s peak hour congestion but managed to be on the Meerut road after 90 minutes of struggle.

It was a smooth trip with no fluctuations, and I noticed that I got an invoice after my trip ended. I spoke to the customer care for clarifying about the invoice, and somebody picked up at 11 pm to my pleasant surprise. Overall the service was decent. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.'

GetMeCab