Was the tour operator helpful:

Dec 11, 2017 07:56 PM 3949 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi friends today I am sharing about this getmecab. Firstly, this cab operator is available at very less cities and travels along very small area circle.once I decided for sightseeing of delhi when I visited there due to this cab operator, I am not able to not completed my tour successfully.I got several difficulties whole traveling this cab.First thing, the cab arrives very lately.so I am not able to visite my planed destinations.second, Th worst one that a police officer asks a driver for license but he is not carrying it with him then they it much time whole talking to him.It was too hot as it was month of summer and AC is not working properly.Then the cab is not clean properly and very bad smell is coming inside as there were no car freshness perfumes.I used to complete my tour and at the time of payment I feels it is like it is much costly than other cabs because I traveled with many cab.I don't suggest to all in this cab.It is not providing good service support.Even their customer cares are nit a pick a phone calls.Thank you.

Write a Review on GetMeCab