Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Terrible service
Feb 11, 2019 07:51 PM 488 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

As my flight got cancelled I decided to travel Ahmedabad to Pune by road and booked a vehicle jfor me and my family (5 people) and experienced horrible service..

1. First vehicle committed was not provided. No courtesy to inform

2. I have to extend my stay for a day as GetMeCab promised me to provide a vehicle next day at 9am.

3. No body turned up at 9am. After my repetitive follow up with vendor and GetMeCab finally vehicle came at 11am...already spoiling my further plans.

4. Vehicle arrived was in such a horrible condition...CNG in Dicky, no carrier on vehicle, no provision to keep luggage, ... absolutely uncleaned..

5. When contacted GetMeCab...they said they will arrange another vehicle..

6. Then no response...even after repetitive follow up they could not arrange a vehicle. I had already checked out from hotel and almost for 3 hours we were out of hotel waiting for a good vehicle..

7. Finally I have to cancel the booking and arrange a vehicle through different vendor ..

I almost lost a day...had to bear charges of hotel stay and finally no vehicle..

Very bad experience, very unprofessional staff, no responsibility, no care about customer...

Horrible experience for us..

GetMeCab