Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Very bad experience
Mar 24, 2019 11:33 AM 543 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked 7 seater innova for Ooty and I confirmed it 3 times by chat and call but when I reached Bangalore station, car changed thrice. First driver said he will get late by 1 hour. Then other vehicle came and dropped us on highway to board first car. But when we saw it was 6 seater car, driver was asking us to adjust in same car. It was impossible to adjust 7 people in 6 seater car then drama started- calling again and again then new car arranged which said will come in 30 minutes but literally it took 3 hours and we were standing on highway in heat. Our whole program spoiled because it was 2.15 pm and we could not go to Ooty directly. Our hotel booking cancelled without refund and we had to book in Mysore for that night which customer care said we will do something by giving concession but nothing was given. Rate was high as cabsforum offered 12.5 Rs. per km and this company charged 14 Rs. Per km. and for that customer care executive said we provide good service and we had to face this type of harassment. I was about to file complaint in consumer court or in Police station due to their improper service and our mental harassments and our financial loss due to them. We had to stand in heat on highway waiting for car and she was not ready to refund advance also. I suggest everyone be careful with this company or don't pay advance. You will get car in cheaper rate with good service by other company. These people are lier also.

GetMeCab