Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Nice car service by getmecab
Nov 29, 2015 10:29 PM 7965 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I am hesitant of online car agencies, as my previous experience is not the most memorable. But few weeks ago, I got a promotional mail from GetMeCab, and it prompted me to try online cabs again. On calling customer care.

I was informed that I can make the booking myself. After 10 minutes of dilly dallying, he agreed to make my booking, which I found surprising given the focus on customer service from startups these days. My Jaipur trip started in a rented Innova from GetMeCab, and I found the driver offering a napkin to me at start of trip. Moreover, during the trip.

I found a few novel things that this company claims to be differently doing. Like my car had a small note explaining the Fare details, and specific notes to remember while paying the driver. I really admire any startup going the extra mile for customer service. Hassle free trip, so no complaints from my end, all the best to GetMeCab.

GetMeCab