Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Kota, Rajasthan India
Extremely bad service provider and customer care
May 19, 2016 01:38 AM 8182 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 19, 2016 01:46 AM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

We had booked a cab from Get me cab for the first time from jaipur to kota. The cab was to arrive at 12:30am on 7th may 2016 and we had to call the cab driver several times before he finally arrived. The cab driver claimed that he is experienced and travels on this route everyday. The cab driver probably dosed off when driving and claimed that the truck on the highway was overtaking and got the car banged into the truck. Me and my husband had a severe accident and we could have lost our lives.

My husband suffered major injury on his eye and head. Thank God we got help from local police and the first aid was administered at a government hospital. When I called the customer care for refund of the expenses I had to bear they have not been able to figure out a way till date. Neither did they return the 20% advance that we had payed on our booking. Extremely careless and insensitive they are. I will not recommend anyone to use their services. And I definitely will rate them as a very very bad service provider.

Last but not the least they deserve no rating atall the only reason I have onw star marked is  because the review wasnt being accepted without marking. Terrible memories and experience.

GetMeCab