Was the tour operator helpful:

Dec 28, 2015 12:35 PM 3464 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi I have booked a taxi from Getmecab.com for 25th December morning 6.30 am(Outstation Tour 3 days), they charged Rs11250 for this( 2100 in advanced). I have a confirmation slip as well.

But on 24th December at around 8pm when I called them to get the details of Driver, they told me they will give the details latest by 11 pm.

At 11 pm when I again called them they told me they will call me in 1/2 hr. At 11.45 when I again called them they told me they are finding the cab and will update me very soon. At 12.30 when I didn't got any response I again called them and they informed us that they are unable to find any cab and thus they are cancelling the booking.

We already have booked hotels and other things as per our schedule and planning. Just one night before If I get such reply that our booking will be cancelled, my all plannings will be dismissed. I told them to provide me contact of some senior person or manager but they refused to provide me.

Due to cancellation I need to make alternative arrangement and thus had no time to argue with them, so I cut the call and full night I strived for finding a cab as we need to leave early from Mumbai. It was my luck that I was able to find the cab but if I couldn't get the cab then I had to bear a loss of 30, 000(hotel charges).

Also due to this I faced very difficulty, I have to pay 3000 extra for a alternative cab .

GetMeCab