Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Worst cab hiring experience ever.
Oct 07, 2014 07:00 PM 15934 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Horrible experiecne. Very poor service. Please never use this cab service

I had such a bad experience booking a cab with this company. I had booked a cab to travel to Goa from Bangalore almost 10 days before the date of travel. I had booked the cab at 4.00 am on Oct 2 and even before the previous night I didn't receive the cab drivers details. Upon calling the customer care number the operator said the cab might not arrive and gave me the number for a guy whose name was Umesh. Apparently he is the manager for Bangalore. At 8.45 pm the previous night, when I called him( They never called me even then) he said that cab is cancelled. I got furious at him and asked him to provide another cab which he said is not possible. Things got very ugly when he started swearing.The area manager is swearing and calling me bad names. I am the customer here. He did not even apologize for the incident and told me that I have to visit his office or else he will not reimburse the advance money.

If I couldn't travel, all my money which I had used for hotel booking would have been waste.

I still haven't got the refund from them yet. Hope fully I'll get it soon

Later another executive called and apologized for his misbehavior. I wanted to talk to the person in charge there but none of the executives gave me the number. I was promised a call back from the concerned person, but that also never happened.

GetMeCab