Was the tour operator helpful:

Sep 27, 2016 11:58 AM 5388 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have booked 6 seater Xylo for 2-days Bangalore - Mysore trip with my family during the weekend. As soon as I booked it online, I have received the booking reference from getmecab over email and SMS. And same day, they also shared the details of Travel Agency, Driver Name and Mobile No., etc. Driver was very punctual in time. He called us one hour in advance and updated us that, he is on the way. In stead of Xylo, we got Innova at same cost. Vehicle was quite new, very neat and clean. Driver Dhananjaya was professional with complete control on the road. More than his driving, he knew the roads in and out of Mysore, and hence our travel to all the places in and around Mysore was so quick, and without any issues. Our travel and weekend trip to Mysore was very comfortable. Apart from Toll, we haven't paid anything extra. Prices of getmecab came lesser than other sites, and hence trip was cost effective. I will definitely consider using getmecab in my future trips as well. Only issue was "Driver" was driving quite fast, and take sharper turns while overtaking, which was quite scary.

GetMeCab