Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Patna India
Not To Travel.
Aug 25, 2016 11:36 PM 9169 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Firstly, this cab operator is available at very less cities and travels along very small area circle. Once I decided for sightseeing of Delhi when I visited there but due to this cab operator, I am not able to complete my tour successfully. I got several difficulties whole travelling with this cab. Firstly, the cab arrives very lately, so I am not able to visit my planned destinations. Second and the worst one that a police officer asks a driver for license but he is not carrying it with him then it took much time whole talking to him. It was too hot as it was month of summer and AC is not working properly. The cab is not properly cleaned and very uglt smell is coming inside as there were no car freshners perfumes. I used to complete my tour and at the time of payment I feels like it is much costly than other cabs because I travelled with many cabs. I would not suggest it to anyone. Not providing proper services. Even customer cares are not picking phone calls.

Write a Review on GetMeCab