Was the tour operator helpful:

Nov 27, 2016 06:46 PM 5387 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I think their service was decent overall. I shall definitely give them another try in future. Still I give 4 stars as there was a slight confusion regarding the toll tax hassle. Traveled from Noida to Rishikesh and back with 3 of my friends. We were just looking for a weekend getaway. We thought we do not need to pay toll taxes and felt that we were not informed about the same. It was annoying in the beginning but as we spoke to their customer care staff, we felt better. They were cool people and explained the thorough pricing straight away. It was not a matter of a few bucks but a concern of honesty. And finally getmecab came out clean. So, there was a bit confusion in the beginning but overall it was a really nice service they offered. The driver and their customer service team was quite friendly and polite. See you guys again.

GetMeCab