Was the tour operator helpful:

Jun 21, 2014 10:43 PM 15592 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had a horrible experience with the all-round service.

The customer service/operations team is ultra rude and know nothing about customer service much less about customer obsession. To bgin with the driver was 1.5 hours late. He started the ticker and realized the car was out of diesel and so went out of way for 7 km to get it filled. Then he set out only to realize 15 mins into the highway that he was going the wrong direction. I had to use my gps to guide him back on track but by then we were 25 kms on. There were couple of other dubious happenings but I'll pass those in favor of more important ones. Now the most important one. The journey was over and he added 40kms on the meter reading for going back home. When I protested he called up the getmecab operations guy and he started shouting at me for no reason. Instead of explaining his policy he started threatening me - said I'll call police and so on. He didn't listen to all my complains I had about the trip instead wanted extra money out of dubious clauses in their agreement. Never even bother to try this service.

And with this kind of rude customer support, God help the company!

GetMeCab