Was the tour operator helpful:

Mar 30, 2016 02:46 PM 9603 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Due to some emergency, I have booked a can through Getmecab.com from Hyderabad to Bangalore. This is the big mistake I did. With in no time cab arrives to my home. From the starting point to till I reach to Bangalore I had a horrible experience with the cab driver.

Me and my cousin started from Hyderabad. At the time of booking cab, they mentioned estimated time to reach is about 10 hours. We booked a cab with AC, but Ac is not working, though we have to reach asap so continued our journey.

Cab driver appearance was worst and he has no communication skills and please manner. HE don't have minimum common sense how to behave with passengers, If he got tired or feeling not good, immediately he stops the vehicle for 30min.

Mean while of our journey we had several times argument with the driver. In such horrible situation we reached to Bangalore and I raised a complaint at Getmecab.com  and consumer forum to return back my money which I was paid for providing Ac and some other services like food bill, route navigation till reach to the destination, etc

Write a Review on GetMeCab