Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Disappointed rather felt betrayed
Dec 23, 2018 03:45 PM 1923 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Yesterday I booked a cab using getmecab for Mysore to Ooty trip. The rate was very attractive and I paid Rs. 440 as advance as a token price for booking confirmation and got a mail from them about the same. Today while I have been expecting my car at 10AM I thought of calling them at 9 20 AM to know about the car / driver details. To my surprise they informed me nonchalantly that the car meant for me suffered a breakdown and they can't help. I tried my best to persuade them to provide me with an alternative but in vein. While car breakdown is act of God (keeping aside the maintenance issue), the denial of responsibility and refusal to help client at the time of need is a blatant breach of trust. Not sure whether they would return my money or not but the last moment betrayal put me on a tight spot. Would never recommend to anyone.

Write a Review on GetMeCab