Was the tour operator helpful:

Jan 09, 2017 01:50 AM 4806 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Booked a 2 day 1 night Delhi-Agra package with getmecab and I think my experience with them was very nice. Surely nice enough for me to actually go ahead and write a review for them. Though in the beginning I felt as if the itinerary that they have fixed is a bit short but as I went along my tour, I felt that it was very practical and actually helped avoid all the hassle which was possible. The itinerary included all the monuments and destinations that there are to visit in Agra. Later the next day, we headed towards Fatehpur Sikri and took our own time in exploring all the monuments there as well. The most important thing when one takes an outstation taxi trip is the driver that comes along and for our pleasure Mr. Rajat Kumar was a very patient and courteous young man. I liked the way the trip was managed and would love to recommend it to others.

GetMeCab