Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Not a legit cab service
Dec 28, 2018 07:39 AM 630 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I wouldn't give even one start but I have to give 3 stars because mouth shut told so. Never use their service. Even if you book, your cab is not going to come. And don't even expect any support from them.

My booking was cancelled without any prior notification to me. I had called the customer care at 4pm(for a trip next day at 5am) an they told me that I will be getting the cab details by 10pm. I never got the details! When I contacted them again at 4 am , just an hour before the trip they told me that cab broker down! Because ofthen my ywho trip is messed up! Why take the booking if you can't provide the service? Do you guys have any sense? You are cancelling the services without informing the customers! Over that you have the attitude that complaint if you want, cab is not available!

GetMeCab