Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Fantastic services
Jan 17, 2016 11:41 AM 3360 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Thankful to getmecab for giving us fantastic ride during the trip of Jaipur, earlier I had booked car from another local service provider but unfortunately cab was not there on Friday and then I had booked car from Getmecab with very short notice and I was not aware about there services. As spoke to customer support team I was supposed to get the car in next 2 hrs.and I was surprised when car arrived within 45 min. On my doorstep( they had told me that committed time will be for 2 hrs but we will send the car asap). Driver was knowledgeable about the spot in Jaipur to visit and very humble.

Billing process is very transparent and surprisingly I got all inclusive deal with them.( there is no state tax, toll tax, driver bhatta charged by me separately) that cost me lesser then earlier one.

I will definitely recommend your services in future.

GetMeCab