Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

New Delhi, India India
Best cab service
Dec 04, 2016 05:36 PM 10492 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I am hesitant towards online cab booking companies today owing to my past experiences which were horrible. However I was approached by getmecab through a promotional email a few days ago and they had a nice offer for me. I had to visit my family for it had been a long time. So, rather than getting a volvo bus I thought of trying these cab services one more time. On calling customer care, I was informed that I can make the booking online. I was however more comfortable talking and hearing promises from a human being rather than a computer so I asked him to make a booking for me. The agent was surprisingly soft spoken(considering the neglect of startups towards their customer service team these days) and booked a one way trip to Nainital from Delhi at a price which I found quite affordable. My trip began when a clean white toyota etios arrived at my house. I found the driver offering me napkins at start of the journey and also during the trip I found few novel things that this company is claiming to do differently like the car had a small note explaining the fare details, and important notes to consider while paying the driver. I really appreciate a startup as getmecab going an extra mile for customer satisfaction. Hassle free trip, so no complaints from my side. Kudos to getmecab.

GetMeCab