Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Madanapalli, India India
GetMeCab is a fraud company with cheap tricks
Jun 15, 2018 11:19 PM 1013 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi Team,

I have booked GetMeCab one-way on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 from Bangalore to Puttaparti.

Order ID: OPBAN1528863975

Paid 538 advance and balance is 2200+.(2700 around as fixed charges as shown while booking)

Details:

Driver name: firoj

Cab Number: ka09ce3820

Contact No. 8660343498

while we are near to our destination(puttaparti), driver suddenly took another way without even intimating us towards penugonda.

When asked he told that we have to pay'state permit' at the RTO.

The place is up-down 40 kms extra with an hour time too.

I asked the driver that its cab facility responsibilty to pay for the permit since permit is for yellow-plate cabs not for passengers.

The driver didnt listen and called for some other person who is neither cab driver nor getmecab employee. His name is imran-9312113322.

He spoke with me like a rowdy and told the cab driver to bring us back to bangalore like he is gonna beat us there.

Even when I called getmecab customer care they told "sorry for the inconvenience"

None of these people dont know english and purely arguing/speaking in hindi.

Note that am travelling with my wife who is 7 months old pregnant.

She is already ill/vomiting due to journey and sickness, because of these fellows we have to travel extra 40kms, paid 350/- at RTO and spent 1 hour extra time on an alternative route with bad road than regular highway.

I would like you to take a very strict action considering the getmecab action as a criminal offense/ life threatening action.

Attached the photos of cab and his driver.

Moreover the company is not providing any invoice, though there is invoice button in their website it is not accesable.

They are cheating every passanger with their cheap tricks.

GetMeCab