Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-901515454

Worst cab service !
Nov 03, 2018 07:16 PM 639 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

This cab company can ruin your trip .as they did with us ..I booked their can service for a Mahabaleshwar trip and the cab got a breakdown in middle .But unfortunately driver has taken almost 5500 Rs in advance for oil refilling and to workout for the breakdown car and promised to return back to our hotel . The customer service from GetmeCab assured me that I will get the cab in few hours but they just bought the time and wasted our entire day by saying the car is coming in next 2 hours every hour .At last I need to book a different cab from Mahabaleshwar at a high premium rate as it was a long weekend and almost no car were available ...Now after so much of trouble to us now I am requesting them to return back my hard earned money but this people are not helping with it ..just buying time as earlier did .

Worst service ever

Never opt them else you never know your trip can be ruined !

Snaps which shows that my family has to suffer all the trouble from them and few snapshot of the mail they promise to send the new cab and few snapshot they promised to return my money back !

GetMeCab