Was the tour operator helpful:

May 26, 2018 05:42 PM 2015 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hello friends a few days back I booked a cab from get me cab with a maximum distance of 70 km from my rented house in mumbai to a visiting place in mumbai .

This cab makes me unhappy with the service it provide, Because I faced a problem in time to get in to my destiny in time.But due to this cab I faced a problem in my journey .

I booked it with my fathers advice and I got upset from from the quality of driver the owner has provided to me in my journey .

he used to drive very much slow and I really get tried by the driver .

I already said the driver to go quick as I had to return from that place as far as possible but still the driver follows the same speed as a minimum where the minimum speed in 45 kilometer per hours .

I really feed of with the delay he has made while coming and while in my journey it has provided to me .

Friend if you want to enjoy the trip for 2 to 3 days with full of passion then book get me cab and you will get the real car drive in the journey you are doing with,

Write a Review on GetMeCab