Patna
Low quality food
May 17, 2018 07:17 AM 516 Views

Hello friends, yesterday I went to this restaurant with my friends. I am a foodie kind of person so I am very concerned about the quality and presentation of food. Sadly this restaurant failed in both the parameters.

The quality of the chicken was not good and it was also not well served and arranged. The presentation of chicken was very ordinary and there was nothing special to be fond of. The chicken was very hard and it was difficult to chew that chicken. It seemed that it is not cooked well.

The ambience of the restaurant was not very good. Though the interior design and the furniture were stylish, they were very dirty. The floor was very sticky and it was looking very poor. Overall I can say that it was very unhygienic.

The service of this restaurant is very poor. They take too much time for completing an order and they don't even serve water by themselves. I had to call their staffs for serving us water as they have no common sense in them. The manager was also very rude and he ignored our complaints about the quality of food.

They charged very high for every food they provide and return they provided such low-quality food so I strongly feel that I got no value for my money and my money was just wasted.

I strictly recommend everyone not to go to this restaurant ever.

Genuine Broaster Chicken - Khajpura - Patna