Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Sector 53, GE, DLF City ? Phase 5, Gurgaon 122002, HR

New Delhi India
Genpact a good place to work
Mar 11, 2016 05:22 PM 39143 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Honestly I don't know about the company much but 1 of my close friend work in the company as a sales executive and he thus told me a lot about his company.

As genpact is a HR human resource company and thus provide the people to work in different sector undertakings and thus have a lots of its placement cells also have organused in different colleges.

As one of my other college mate has also have been selected in the company thus he had told me about the company as well as the company is one of the greatest company, provides with ample of the opportunities to their working staff, the workplace is also good, the working conditions are also favourable for better working conditions, one also gets alot a lot of some other benefits like bonus and some other allowance as a mark of appreciation for a good work.

Thus individual working there are motivated adequately to work well there.

Genpact