Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello!Everyone!Today on Date 15th March 2019 Day Friday Time 1:18 P.M, I the Avinash Hasija, the Founder-Owner & Ceo cum Chief Content Writer of & On behalf of Our Organization-The AH Basic Company sharing my personal views regarding purchasing services and giving services to Organization-Genpact by writing the small product review article on it showing all details pros, cons and others by me through this Mouthshut.com review sharing website .

So, what are we waiting for, here is the Product review article,

Firstly we will discuss about it's title which I have given to it which is Genpact -The Worst BPO . I have given this title because it suits to Genpact very well .

Secondly now we will discuss about it's overall rating for that I am giving it 1star overall rating and the reasons for giving such you will get to know below in reading it's pros and cons of it.

Thirdly now we will discuss about it's Pros which are as follows;

It doesnot have too much pros, it has only one pro that is it's famous name by which people are attracted to get jobs in it otherwise it has no other benefits if one take a tour of this organization from inside.

Fourthly now we will discuss about it's cons which I personally noticed which are are as follows;

First con it that Genpact never give importance to it's employees it treats their employees like a slave and by giving small salary get more done which is unequal .

Second con is that it doesnot give it's employees good salary and benefits, the salary it give to their employees who are educated that amount a person running a small business on road.

Third con is that there is no job security of the employees as employees got fired by it at any time even at old age when they willnot get the job in other organization, that is the biggest disadvantage of bpo jobs.

Fourth con is that there is no Career Growth of the employees as employees remain on same designation from where started after joining it till the retirement.

Fifth con is that the employees behaviour is so bad specially of HR departments in which HR never treats and well behave with the people who comes for new joining .

Sixth con is that Work Environment is very bad one cannot work good as lots of noise, harassment by people there.

That's all in cons.

Fiftly and lastly the conclusion we will discuss about the suggestion to the future employees that never become part of this bpo other wise one have to face lots of problem which I have written above in cons paragraph of this article.

Thanks,

With Regards,

For & On Behalf of our organization-The AH Basic Company

Avinash Hasija( Founder-Owner & CEO Cum Chief Content Writer of it) The Authorized Signatory of it

Genpact