Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Sector 53, GE, DLF City ? Phase 5, Gurgaon 122002, HR

HR Team
30 days ago 2324 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

The HR team at Genpact is the worst first of all they treat the employees and interview candidates as their slaves. They do not bother for other persons aspiration and feelings. They are very rude and harsh... The worst experience I had was at Genpact... Moreover my friend has walked in their after clearing all rounds of interview they could not even speak to her regarding the salary they just told her ok we will call u back, and it was for just 500 bucks a month hike which she would have agreed to if it is a no tooom They did not even show the minimum professionalism to inform her about her status... I mean they don't understand people come for interview for a job they also have some pressures and problems. HR team thinks they are the boss of that company. For Ur kind information u r also working there for same reason as we come up for. U r also workers only for the company. Who made u HR actually, go and learn some HR skills and way of talking from other companies. They are far better than u. HR must never have that attitude which u possess. Don't think yourselves as the company owner. And in my case it was like I am done with the first round at 12pm they asked me to wait for the second round and later at 4:30 they came to me and told we are sorry we won't be able to process u because you have greater experience than what we require. What were u doing at the first round it was clearly mentioned in my CV wasn't. A HR named Khushboo Rani she is incredibly worst. Aankhein utha Kar b dekhti nai hain interview candidates ko vo toh Apne baap Ka company Hain kya Teri Genpact. I wish u lose Ur job and face the same thing what u do to others. You people sit their to spoilt the name of Genpact. I wish this review goes to Mr. Tyagarajan and the BOD........ In the rating also it is by default to score 2 stars the filthiest. I don't wanna give two stars but the review is not being uploaded that is y I am clicking over the second star.

Write a Review on Genpact