Medical Care:

1-C/130, Janakpuri, Delhi 110058, DL

+91-11-45259999

Wrost
May 28, 2019 06:37 AM 190 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 28, 2019 06:39 AM)

Medical Care:

In month of May 2019, my son got admitted in the Genesis Hospital becuase of fit problem. The very strange thing is before giving any treatment they simply asked the limit of your insurance. which is very strange thing, I dont know wheather they are asking for making unnecessary billing or not. but my experience is very bad, my son was admitted for 1 weeks because of fits problems. even after doctor has wrongly conclude that fits are arisen due to fever. but they are totally wrong, even in some episodes it happen without fever also. but basis of trust I continue with Gensis, then I have taken Second opinions also where I come to know that if child getting febrile seizure they there is no need to keep him in PICU, but they continuously kept the child in PiCU for charging 10k rent on daily basis and making unnecessary money, trust me Even after the two week of admission, I shifted my son to other hospital. This is very wrost experience only they are stretching time for the purpose of money making only.

Genesis Hospital - Janak Puri - Delhi