28 Tips

Beware of Insurance India - Sanjay Ahuja
Nov 03, 2014 11:21 PM 32152 Views
(Updated Nov 04, 2014 10:56 PM)

Beware from "Insurance India General Insurance. By false commitment and offers trick they will try to sell you car, bike or medicliam policy(i was tricked on Car policy). Both are fraud.

Firstly, they will not tell name of their company and location. They called me up for car insurance policy and said we will provide you an offer of "free 9 car wash along with car alignment coupons" without any minimum purchasing obligations.

When I provided the cheque and paper, I got my insurance original paper after a month from the date of amount deduction from account.(As per their commitment at the time of pitching they said you will get insurance paper in 5-10 days then you may cancel insurance cheque if you don't like insurance terms and conditions)

About Coupons "it was a useless flyers which you can get anywhere for free"Siddhi is fraud. Haven't had a conversation yet from Sanjay yet but I don't understand who has given the authority to these telecaller to give that high commitment, rest you guys have better understanding.

Update: check the comment Mr. Sanjay Ahuja has posted, you will get to know through the words he uses.

Write a Review on General Tips on Car Insurance