28 Tips

ICICI Lombard cheats customer on NCB discounts
Oct 05, 2015 09:24 PM 25457 Views
(Updated Oct 10, 2015 07:41 PM)

Recently my old IFCO tokyo policy got expired so just browsing through all insurance over websites a customer care executive from ICICI lombard called me on the mobile number on website.

He told me on the offers and also on NCB discounts and never told me I need to share NCB document with me. he told nothing is required and just the old policy number is required.

My policy expired on 26 September after that the ICICI policy came to effect. Today suddenly I received a message stating that you need to pay 1125 rs otherwise your benefits will not be applicable within 15 days of NCB and submit the NCB document from old company which should have been informed while taking the policy.

Initially they gave discount and now taking back the discount and forcing customer to pay the NCB discount after the policy is in place.

ICICI lombard plays with customer.

Updated:

10-Oct-2015

Last week I submitted the NCB from old insurer which is signed and attested now ICICI lombard has new story to tell that they called the previous insurer and they confirmed that I have made the claim last year which claim I never made.

Even when the evidence is sent dont know what else they need they just want me to pay the NCB amount.

Please do not take the policy.

Write a Review on General Tips on Car Insurance