28 Tips

Bangalore India
BEWARE OF TATA AIG GENERAL INSURANCE POLICIES
Jun 25, 2014 11:12 PM 35117 Views

Hi Folks,

Beware of TATA AIG Policies . FIRST CLASS CHEATERS . please do not invest your hard earned money in their policies . We are now repenting .Ford company and their dealership along with the combination of TATA AIG as the insurance service provider has made our life miserable .

While en route to my office on 19th june, my ford figo car fells into a ditch on Double road Bangalore and engine oil starts leaking after some time . Unaware of the leakage I was driving toward m.g. road in peak office hour traffic . Engine seized after few mins and Ford people claims due to my negligence, the whole engine has gone bad and it needs replacement. Estimate given by Ford dealership for the replacement around 2.4 lacs half price of the car. Thinking that I had insurance policy the damages will be covered but now to add more misery to my problems they said your policy has no engine damage coverage and should have taken additional cover for it .

The insurance policy was recently renewed, just one week before the incident and till date we have not received the original policy . When we contacted the Agent . Mr. Karthik . he said that there are hundred things in policy we cannot explain everything to customer.My sincere advice to all the car owners . please be careful in selecting your insurance policies and read all documents carefully before taking one .

POLICY # 0100991480 & CLAIM # 000734576