28 Tips

Royal Sundaram - worst experience ever
May 02, 2018 01:26 PM 2249 Views

I had purchased a car in October'17 and paid Rs 37178 for an insurance policy. When I tried to claim for some accident issue, the surveyor said I could only claim for a part of the claim and not for the full. It was a scratch running through 2 doors and the surveyor wants me to make it as 2 claims so that he can charge me the minimum amount twice. Now I have a broken windshield and bumper damage and when I claimed for both the surveyor sat on it for 10 days and finally after numerous follow up has said that only the windshield is covered and the bumper issue is an old existing problem. To prove it he shows photographs of the car taken recently saying it existed before. This is a total fraud as the photos show the car parked on the road side while all other pictures taken by the surveyor before issuing the policy were from the basement car park of the previous owner. My husband discussed the issue with Mr Shrijith the branch Manager of Royal Sundaram and requested for a meeting. He agreed on the Photos being recent but refused to meet or solve the issue. Royal Sundaram is just trying to avoid claims and only interested in making false promises at the time of taking a policy.

Write a Review on General Tips on Car Insurance