61 Tips

Real books
Aug 23, 2017 02:42 PM 1220 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Aug 23, 2017 02:42 PM)

Books are more helpful for improve our knowledge. Daily read one page of the book. Concentration also increasing. Different types of books poems, stories, novels, biographys.etc. we develop our reading hobbies.i read our father of india mahathmagandhi' s life article. I am very exited read after this book. He worked very hard to our country for getting independence. Today we freedom to live here. Because of freedom fighters. I after read this book Iam really respect and love mahathmagandhi. My role model also mahathmagandhi. So we get many more informations from books. Books are my real friend. Book readers are became genius. Today our new generation only concentrate only read text book and mobile phone chatings. That's not enough to know about this world. Just read books also. Books are the real Hero's.