A-11, Shivalik, Main Road, Malviya Nagar, Delhi 110017, DL

+91-11-33138118

New Delhi, India India
Run Away Brides
Jun 19, 2017 02:35 PM 3485 Views

So here I am writing about the experience that I had with Geetanjali Salon, Shivalik branch.

I went to this place this friday for a BIKNI wax, "A" for the ladies who think that bikni wax is supposed to be done for having sex.

So as I entered into the parlour, a lady asks me to go to ground floor basement, and then someone came to attend me asked me what service do you want, I said bikni wax, she gave me weird look

Now once I entered into the cabin, this lady while waxing says " kya ap pregnant ho ", I said are you mad what are you talking(so talking about my physique, I have fat tummy)

Secondly when I gave this response she says, "aj kal to married ho ya unmarried koi bharosa thodi hai" and the waxing service given to me was very rough as if it was out of frustration that she was doing waxing

Then she leaves without cleaning my bikni part, orders me to clean it yourself. It was the worst experience I ever had in my life. Thank you so much for wonderful service.

To all the sick and fickle minded people I would like write here that bikni wax is not meant for sex or anything, it is something very hygenic as it is a very sensitive part for all the women and it needs to be cleaned, and I am not ashamed of talking about it over here.

Geetanjali Salon - Malviya Nagar - Delhi