Finance Plans:

Sep 08, 2015 12:05 PM 1211 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I am native from Nanded Maharashtra, this year I have taken admission in BSc computer science.  The distance from my House to College is around 8km for reaching the college I Have to wait for the bus and you are aware that the bus wont comes on timing due to which I am regularly going to college in late time.

So I have decided to take a bike, in advertisement I have seen Mahindra Gusto bike which I want to buy then I have visited Geeta Motors which is a Mahindra Bike dealer which is situated Opp Parwal Building Vip Road New Mondha Nanded, MH.

After visiting the showroom I met with sales executive and he had explained me all about the bike about its features and mileage and also he had explained me about the financial plans which are available for paying the money in installment.

I have booked the bike and after one week I taken the bike and now my bike is running smoothly last month I have used one free servicing and I am satisfied with the Geeta Motors.

Geeta Motors - Nanded