Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Sock me father for i spent money on GAYAB.
Aug 04, 2004 04:56 PM 3427 Views
(Updated Aug 04, 2004 04:56 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Well... Inspite of my mother tying my hands to the arm chair and my father unplugging the computer AND my brother blindfolding me , I still managed to use my toes to type this review ; Huh gothca!!! Well, thats how the hindi film industry treats us and specially the Kapoor family; the sister (Ekta of Balaji films) churns out regressive teleserials which challenge your intellectand the brother (Tusshar) time and again puts the public to test with his ''oh so terrible'' films.

At the outset, I would like to point out that this is not a Kapoor bashing session; infact both in this movie and in Khakee, Tushhar has managed to hold his own and give a decent performance; what this film lacks is direction and a storyline which is engrossing - this movie is a story about '' crazed invisible lover'' and thats all there is to it. I would have expected the RG verma stable to produce a better movie ...but I guess I was wrong.

Now that I have finished raving and ranting about this terrible film ; let me assure you that you can save your money by just waiting for this movie to be telecast on Zee tv one of these days.

So just keep that money in your piggy bank till Amitabh's next release (ha ha... of course am an AB fan...who isn't)

Gayab